The XXI Netherlands Catalysis and Chemistry Conference will take place March 2-4, 2020 in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands.
NCCC combines a number of national symposia in the field of chemistry and catalysis and offers an unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry.
Confirmed plenary speakers are:
- Prof. Dr. Jennifer Love
- Prof. Dr. Valentine P. Ananikov
- Prof. Dr. Nicholas Turner
- Prof. Dr. Yuriy Roman
- Prof. Dr. Thomas F. Jaramillo
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Krijn de Jong
- Dr. John Lockemeyer
- Dr. Emiel H. van Broekhoven
More information including important dates can be found on www.n3c.nl